IN SEARCH OF MORE EFFICIENT SME-DISTRIBUTORS
MAIN ACTIVITIES OF THE CENTRAL
GATHERING purchasing volumes of common PRODUCTS or services and information, in order to obtain better purchasing conditions.
LOCATING new suppliers.
CLASSIFYING, ORGANIZING and STRUCTURING commmon information on order to make it available for everyone in an easy way.
Acts as a TECHNICAL OFFICE by answering all kinds of enquiries, looking for solutions, answers and alternative ways.
ORGANISE SHARED USE SERVICES, aimed at minimising costs and optimising results.
ENCOURAGE its partners TRAINING in the COMMERCIAL and TECHNICAL fields.
SECTORS WE WORK WITH
Civil engineering work
- Implements and tools (trailed and mounted machinery)
- Articles for merchandising and gifts
- Consumables (wheels, rollers, filters, oils, greases and lubricants)
- Energies (fuel and electricity)
- Generators (engines, mobile generators and welding engines)
- Special machinery (large loads, tow tractors, four-wheel drive tractors...)
- Specific machinery with the MB company's brand
- Agricultural machinery (seed drills, trailers, cultivators, shredders...)
- Models and related tools
- Workshop machinery and tools
- Motor pumps (low and medium pressure, special liquids, pressure washers, fire-fighting and submersible)
- Small agricultural and garden machinery (robots, chainsaws, brush cutters, hedge trimmers, motor cultivators, motor hoes and blowers)
- Industrial paints
- Alternative spare parts for any sector of activity
- Repairs and rectification of engines (thermal and electronic)
- Work clothing
- Satellite Fleet Management Systems
- Weighing systems
- Hand pallet trucks
- Company vehicles (Field/industrial transport mechanics)
- Company vehicles (Management/Sales teams)
- Market/trend analysis
- Supplier management: Sourcing/selection of suppliers (products and services) approval, contracting, control and monitoring/staffing
- Development of company-owned brands (product selection, information processing, basic marketing management)
- Researching special and/or complex products
- Coordination and centralization of payments (imports and joint purchasing)
- Establishment of strategic agreements (other purchasing centres, service companies, sectoral or cross-sectoral associations)
- Organization and coordination of progress groups (IT developments, after-sales, imports, etc.)
- Central communication (intranet, Imagine magazine, Whatsapp groups)
- Promote the sharing of experiences, good habits and networking
- Centralised management of information and databases: Storage and availability in a structured way.
- Basic marketing support (design of promotional brochures for the head office campaigns).
- Basic legal, economic, technological and commercial advice.
Service additionnels payant
- Importation de produits neufs, d’occasion et marchés gris
- Achats sur mesure. Pièces de rechange et produits spécifiques
- Financement des importations
- Homologation de machines individuelles
- Services de consultation juridique, économique, technologique, énergétique, stratégique et commercial complexe
- Registre de marques
- Coordination et formation ( des gestionnaires, des techniciens et du personnel de vente)
- Études de marché spécifiques
- Organisation d’évènements (conventions, présence aux foires et salon, journées portes ouvertes avec nos partenaires, "foires inversées")
- Télémarketing (nettoyage de bases de données, prospection de nouveaux clients et enquêtes de satisfaction)
- Conception et implantation de nouveaux magasins
- Traduction de tous types de documentation
- Service de conseils et intermédiation dans l'acquisition de nouvelles bases de données
- Traitement de l’information et développements spécifiques sur demande (épuration de bases de données, nouveaux sites webs, devis, etc.)
- Changements de l’image de marque
- Design graphique et publicitaire
- Impression de catalogues et autres matériaux de marketing
- Production de vidéos d’entreprise
The perks of being a part of the Central
The purshased volume gives access to better purchasing terms for every partner.
Have an external team of professionals who works to find solutions for your company as if they were your own employees.
OPTIMIZATION OF RESOURCES
Focused on everyday life, like spending less time on the phone, visiting and attending sometime useless meetings.
To be well aware, have a greater power of adaptation and anticipation. The technological watch carried out by the ATICA allows you to remain fully informed of the main events in the sector.
In constant communication with the rest of the partners through the collaboration tools, managers, salespeople and technicians exchange knowledge and experiences of all kinds, supporting and teaching each other.
POSSIBILITY OF COSTS ZERO
Depending on your participation on the purchase programs, it may cost you nothing annually with the end of year bonuses.
HIGHER TURNOVER Without any additional cost to attract new customers.
UNIFIED PROCESSWith reduced selling costs and therefore a better use of your resources.
FOLLOW-UPof all the obtained results.
DEVELOPMENT OF NEW SERVICES AND PRODUCTS.
Through the Central Purchasing and Services, the supplier can:
- Find a business partner to share things with.
- Collaborate on networks, use forums, exchange ideas.
- Be able to merge proposals.
- Improve communication: using the Central media to publish content quickly and interactively while reducing internal intermediaries.